Thread: Your Worries
View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 10:39   #42
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future
Re: Your Worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Most parts of my life seem to go pretty smoothly. My biggest worries seem to be more or less age related.

I feel like i'm getting old so I quickly need a decent girlfriend to settle with, but all the decent girls seem to be taken. I wouldn't mind spending some time and shagging with the ones that are left, but they are unfit to be introduced to my friends and family.
That's my worry too. Most of the women I meet have serious issues or are just not "compatible" with my personality.
My worry is I'll stay single too long, the worry doesn't come from a lack of sex but because society nowadays pressures people to find a partner to share your life with and I just can't find one.
I want to move out and live on my own but financially it's not possible to pay for a house as a single earner (in Belgium).
I worry that I'll become "that guy" that lives with his parents at age 30 or will need to put up with a woman that will drag me into depression for the rest of my life until I start beating her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
23 here aswell!
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote