Thread: Your Worries
View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 18:56   #10
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your Worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
What is/are your biggest worry(ies) at this moment in time?

Personally, I'm scared I won't pass the induction (NQT) year of teaching. It's all based on evidence (such as "Teacher knows how to use innovative teaching styles", "Teacher knows how to teach challenging, well-organised lessons") which goes into a big fat folder.
Normally I'd have until the end of the Summer term (June/July) but as I officially have done 1 term in my last school, before I got cancer, I have to have it all finished by Easter. It's pretty stressful as writing up and collating evidence is very time-consuming.
As well as getting all the evidence, I have one "final assessment" where one of the deputy heads comes into my lesson and watches me teach. I need to get a reasonable grade (minimum: "satisfactory") and if I don't, then I effectively fail and won't be allowed to teach ever again. So it's quite a big deal, just based on this one lesson!

Apart from that I don't have many worries, except for the obvious one of "scared that I'll relapse". I live quite a sheltered, comfortable life.

Share your concerns and worries with the rest of the forum! -100 internet points for jesting/ridiculing at the expense of others! +100 internet points for offering advice and reassurance! :bluepeter:
Seriously, you've got not need to worry. They are desperate for teachers, unless you are an overt paedophile then you'll be fine. +100 internet points

How do you think you got this far? -100 internet points

It might be a good idea to suck up to the deputy head, get on his good side so to speak. + 100 internet points

You gigolo -100 internet points

And at the end of that round, you scored 0 internet points!

Better luck next time!
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote