View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2008, 17:25   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Annoying election process begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
what kind of conspiracies?
'horn is gay.'

In other news, if John McCain doesn't win the Republican nomination then the US will have it's first black President.

Oh and Kenny, I don't really know what you're talking about as my head hurts too much but America the the land of elections. They have Congressional elections every two years ffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
We have a fair idea about blakcs and women, but how does a Mormon do in the polls?
I read a poll somewhere that said that a third of American voters (I forget the exact figure) could never vote for a Mormon. Presumably the number of respondents who said they could never bring themselves to vote for a nigra as President was much lower than that.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote