View Single Post
Unread 4 Jan 2008, 05:05   #17
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Annoying election process begins.

dda you hit the nail squarely on the head with this thread, and I've been feeling the same frustration over the current media frenzy over all this election hoopla.

The only aspect of it that drives me even more insane is all the focus on which celebrity is endorsing which candidate. As if that kind of endorsement means a god damn thing, other than pandering to a celebrity-crazed nation of pop-culture drones.

It's amazing that with each passing year, they start campaigning earlier and earlier...much like the way all the stores put out holiday crap earlier and earlier each year. FS, the tinsel is still on the proverbial tree, and there's already Valentine's Day shit going up on the shelves.

A year is plenty of time to campaign for christ sake. With cable and internet, I think that's plenty of time to get their message across and brainwaish their demographic.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote