View Single Post
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 23:26   #4
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Annoying election process begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
I thought you said the states that stage their primaries earlier, Iowa for example, have a larger impact on who runs for president in each party?

[Edit] I now assume you're referring to that fact Iowa's final vote is more or less predetermined.
This is typical slip-shod writting on my part. California commie bastards are notorious for being imprecise.

What I was saying is that when the general election occurs, Iowa has very few electoral votes and thus will have little impact at that time on the election. One of the complaints is that because of their early vote in the primaries they have a disproportionate effect on who gets to run for president.