View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2007, 23:55   #38
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [Football] Arsenal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick
Interestingly when Arsenal played Villa at Villa Park, you were playing the new breed of youth, or so it seemed. You won 1-0, but that was a lucky goal and quite frankly you were boring, slow and looked nervous.
I'll have you know that I was at the stadium with pig on that night and Arsenal played better in the 1st half than what you wrote.

Also, Villa fans were quiet in the 1st half.

It's only in the second half that Villa made Arsenal another average mid-table team.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote