View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2007, 11:17   #33
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Arsenal

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
You can **** right off.

Every club has its own issues and questions to ask of its management. These are mine. If you don't have opinions then questions have to be asked of your dedication to the club - I'd say the ability to write a 1000 word rant and still be able to think of more to say might just be an indication of how much I care.

If you don't care, don't post.
I think his point is that he could probably write a 2000 word essay on all his clubs problems.

I could probably write more but no one really cares about PFC, because regardless of our awesome league position, we are shit.

Dunno why he is going on about the stadium, Villa Park is probably way better than the Emirates as a football ground.