View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 14:25   #16
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [Football] Arsenal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
its a bonus, but only on the same level as a center half having a powerful shot.
Incidently Toure has a pretty powerful shot.

Quote:
I have absolutely no idea why any of you think Theo walcott is a potential world beating striker and not just an athlete. Very strangely (especially for an arsenal player, being as they are mostly cocky arrogant shits) he is too timid and not sure of himself at all and i havent been impressed by his end product in the slightest. Maybe its just because its one of the few fees youve paid that you're desperate for him to succeed?
It's pretty unfair to expect every Arsenal teenager to hit the ground running in the premiership, true he hasn't been brilliant this season, but what would Owen have been like if he was put on the wing for a season?

Quote:
The question for me is whether people are making too much of arsenal's youth system. Its all very well saying 'we have denilson, diaby, lupoli' etc, who are clearly decent/good players NOW - whats to say theyll ever get better than 'good' players? 'good' players dont win you titles, they are squad players and cover.
Man U have a lot of 'good' players and a few great ones and they seem to be doing alright.

Quote:
Personally i found their collapse this season pretty hilarious after having to put up with all that 'o arsenal's second team is better than most teams first team' crap.
Our first team collapsed, our second team nearly (should) have won the carling cup.