View Single Post
Unread 10 Feb 2021, 22:45   #29
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Re: Public Service Announcements from RULE 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Ideally, all alliances, including Apprime, would provide a complete education to their new players before sending them out into the grim, dangerous world, but it seems this is not the case.

When I made my first post on the subject, I had thought HR was the only alliance neglecting their responsibilities by failing to instruct their new and returning players in the ways of PA. Recent events have shown otherwise. This is regrettable, and I once again apologize wholeheartedly for engaging in warfare incorrectly.

Perhaps now would be a good time for all alliances to post their list of "New Players" that no one is allowed to hit. I think it's important to get all this information out in the open, so that we can adjust our targetting accordingly.

Thank you in advance for helping us in creating a more welcoming PA experience for everyone, and have a nice day.
Yeah, it is kinda funny that every player that we FC seems to be a new or returning player. With such a great influx of new players, it is safe to assume that Planetarion is saved!
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote