View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2014, 22:52   #398
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R56 development thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Still seems to me that Faceless beat Spore in score in r55 because the way Spore plays. The only difference between this round and the previous was that Spore didnt find an ally to do its dirty work as efficient as Faceless did to Vikings this round.
But we could create the "Should have been" trophy for next round so that kind of achievements listed by lokken dont pass in vain.
You've misinterpreted me here. The spore way of playing is great, because they actively make moves that give them a better chance of winning: this is exactly how they played last round. That's not saying they didn't deserve to lose, because fleets are precious, and losing them carelessly is digging your own grave. I'm not saying faceless aren't smart: they went all out to maximise score and hid planets in the event that they might be able to win. But sitting back and staying out of war relies on things going your way. Going out and picking the right fights means you are making your own route to win. Had they played differently, they would have been taken out the game by ultores.

Yet despite all of that, people came out here and had the balls to criticise Spore politics when they made consistently good decisions. No one can account for an alliance sacrificing everything to make you lose: and had they not hit ultores they would be dead. So given that they played the same way again, won, and won well, means that some people need to hold their hands up. There is no award for 2nd, you're right: that doesn't mean I won't appreciate good play when I see it.