View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2014, 18:48   #386
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R56 development thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyNilly View Post
They gained score lead cause Faceless has been FCing vikings. I believe FAnG and other allies have been doing the same. I can't speak to the other allies FCing but I know Faceless is FCing Vikings as payback for all the incs we received from them.

I'm not trying to take away from Spore, but they have only received HEAVY incs in the end stage of the round when it doesn't even matter. If they received these kind of incs the whole round like a lot of other great allies have had to endure I don't think they would have faired as well as they have.

BUT, that is why they have won. They have played their politics brilliantly to end up this way. As an alliance they are great at politics, however, I don't think they have really been tested as far as dealing with medium/heavy incs for a large portion of the round like Old Ultores and Fang had to endure.
It really has come across as one side tried to fight a war, while another tried to cap roids. Good alliances do well even when they are roided to shit in my experience. Spore are extremely good at getting rid of threats before they even happen, while showing a decent amount of flex. A lot of what they do looks to be common sense, and they have played within their limitations. This round they improved enough to win. So in my mind, although they are not the greatest alliance ever it's a really good victory. Solid politics, but determination and fight to see out the round when it counted.

Last round faceless won virtually by accident: this time victory was entirely deliberate and totally deserved. Spore were absolutely pilloried on here last round by people who didn't know better, but they stuck to playing more or less the same way, cut out the crashes, and improved because good players join alliances doing the right things.

Ultores are a really good alliance: their numbers show them to be extremely resilient (even with CT despite heavy inc) but for the second round running they are unable to win by tick 500. If someone can fix that, then they will be a force to be reckoned with, as I think they're really good when it comes to playing the game.