View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2014, 16:51   #379
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R56 development thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyNilly View Post
They gained score lead cause Faceless has been FCing vikings. I believe FAnG and other allies have been doing the same. I can't speak to the other allies FCing but I know Faceless is FCing Vikings as payback for all the incs we received from them.

I'm not trying to take away from Spore, but they have only received HEAVY incs in the end stage of the round when it doesn't even matter. If they received these kind of incs the whole round like a lot of other great allies have had to endure I don't think they would have faired as well as they have.
Your correct, its been mostly due to the FCs by Faceless, Fang and immortals with some other randoms and spore thrown in. Not much can be done if there are several alliances willing to do this and sacrifice some value to kill off our value. Well played by face and I have no issue with them warring vikings since they have a legitimate reason. PA is a war game after all.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote