View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2014, 16:49   #378
WillyNilly

WillyNilly is a jewel in the roughWillyNilly is a jewel in the roughWillyNilly is a jewel in the rough
Re: R56 development thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Not when you add up what's attacking them. And they kept their fleets and extended their lead. Which is better than holding roids, which are a nearly useless commodity at the moment. All that matters at this end stage is counted score.
They gained score lead cause Faceless has been FCing vikings. I believe FAnG and other allies have been doing the same. I can't speak to the other allies FCing but I know Faceless is FCing Vikings as payback for all the incs we received from them.

I'm not trying to take away from Spore, but they have only received HEAVY incs in the end stage of the round when it doesn't even matter. If they received these kind of incs the whole round like a lot of other great allies have had to endure I don't think they would have faired as well as they have.

BUT, that is why they have won. They have played their politics brilliantly to end up this way. As an alliance they are great at politics, however, I don't think they have really been tested as far as dealing with medium/heavy incs for a large portion of the round like Old Ultores and Fang had to endure.
WillyNilly is offline   Reply With Quote