View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2014, 09:09   #351
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R56 development thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
This again is outright lies.

I organised it, I added certain people to certain rooms. I tried to have things co-ordinated.

Vikings however:

1) REFUSED outright to join the room.
2) REFUSED to co-ordinate with anyone out of spite.
3) REFUSED to give me any kind of LT for attacks.
4) Had spiteful digs at me personally at every single opportunity.
5) Put me on ignore.

You can't say I did nothing, when I actually did everything in my power to help you guys out. And all you did in return was refuse to co-operate and bitch.

I have co-ordinated many many wars over many many rounds, but this could never get off the ground becuase of the actions of YOU and YOUR hc.

You reap what you sow. Your reputation comes before you which is why people loathe having to deal with you.

I think after all this cockiness from Spore and bitching from everyone else what I would love to see or seen (will never happen) is Spore vs rd43-49 Ultores, the proper Ultores, not this half assed shell you guys still try to make out is competitive but really isn't. Also a war vs an Irvine lead Fang would be nice to see. I think your members would go quiet very quickly in both scenerios. You would have a place and both these allies would put you firmly in it.

You are not a 'great alliance' as your members like to boast, you are not the political juggernauts your hc team likes to make out, what you are is the least crap of an universe of crap allies. Basically the best bruised bansna in the fruitbowl... GRATS!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote