View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 22:03   #109
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of
Re: See you in 72 ticks cardi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Is it upon me to prove the innocence of 8:3, or such mitigating factors as would excuse their mass-vac mode? I do not think so, the accusation has been made, and it is up to them to disprove said accusations, and based on the evidence presented each will make up their minds about the events. To expect people to take into account some unknown possible excuses which they have not been made aware of is quite simply preposterous.

I did not dispute the fact that the rules do not condemn this practice, this was made clear rather early on, and the debate on the legality of 8:3's mass vacmode was effectively ended after Mz bothered to dig through the EULA and stated there was no case for it.

In so far as your reactions to other peoples vac-mode usage, it seems rather interesting that you state you used to ridicule people who did so in the past, yet now you are defending the very same practices by your own HC? Hypocrisy comes to mind.

Further, the danger when you re-write someones post because you did not comprehend it, is that you fail to account for the nuances of what they have said, or indeed the whole meaning of the post. Or as Kenny stated, you end up arguing not against what I wrote, but against your own strawman. In essence, you achieve nothing.
Dude, it's a game, get over yourself.