View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 19:23   #34
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Help me Obi-GD, you're my only hope!

Arcade Fire seem to be disturbingly average, although I only downloaded one album (Funeral) and apparently the other one might be better (subjective).

Modest Mouse are (is?) brilliant, thanks to people who recommended!

Rodrigues y Gabriela is good but acoustic stuff (with no lyrics or bass or percussion) isn't my thing really.

I'd forgotten how brilliant Fat Boy Slim is.

The rest of the stuff is still downloading! (Koop, The Who, tunng, !!!, Mr. Scruff, Lily allen).

Any more I should get?