View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2007, 19:06   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Help me Obi-GD, you're my only hope!

given how much this has cost you and how much effort it will be both to go and to endure the shit conditions for god sake go see the famous ones.

They'll have the best atmosphere because they'll attract the largest crowds. And seeing them all live individually is both a) expensive, b) unlikely to happen (i know you tom)

all of this rubbish about the 'alternatives' or the 'up and coming' is a waste of time. You can see them live for £2 in a student frequented pub.

Let economics and common sense prevail!