View Single Post
Unread 14 Jun 2007, 09:07   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Obesity and toilets

So, there was this angry writing on the opinion section of a tab I managed to get my hands on today. It made me think. An angry woman responsible of the writing accused public toilets (restaurants, et cetera) of having too small toilets and seats. She said that a little chubby person (in this case, I assume it was a code talk for devastatingly overweight) will find it difficult to do what one's doing on the seat. She added, that it gets even harder if you need to have a helper with you.

Is she trying to imply that it is possible to be too fat to wipe one's own ass?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote