View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 13:54   #24
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Beginning......

a friend signed up in jan 2001 and I thought PA looked shit. he got hooked so I signed up so I could tell him it was definately shit and played the remainder of round 3. Joined AIM but then it died as Pure was recruited into Wolfpack and AIM merged into Tuba while I was on holiday... A group of us got together for round 4 and were fairly active but we were in the 8th parallal and without major alliance backing so got held back by T8P. I was designated as the "person who reads the forum" and to keep my ears to the ground regarding alliances, strategies etc and started posting bits and pieces.
Then I went to uni and stopped using the internet for a year... At the end of the first year I got a temp job in a college with nothing to do except piss around on the net so I signed up for a free planet in whatever round it was and started posting on the forums more... and more... and more!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote