View Single Post
Unread 20 Mar 2007, 16:58   #25
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roadtrip through California

Quote:
Originally Posted by cura
I hope we'll gave some time for the stuff .Disc. did aswell, altho it'll be a different kind of trip.

here's another map of possible routes we might take, might be easier to see how possible it is and how far from calaveras we actually go:
http://pixilated.be/routecalifornia/
All the valleys in Utah are cool, but unless you're big into red rock formations, they can get a little samey. I recall Zion being better than Monument valley, mostly because Monument valley is huge and you have to drive between arches (plus you've probably seen it a thousand times in movies already).

If you're stopping by Santa Barbara, you might want to stop by Isla Vista. Great beaches and a nice relaxed atmosphere. Not that the two are normally lacking in California.

Also, death valley in the summertime is a bit hot. No, seriously. It is.

Edit: And JBG does not lie, LA is shit.