View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 01:22   #28
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What do you love?

I love too many things to list here, but in sticking with the general theme of this thread I do love cats also.

* I almost forgot my main love, coffee. I enjoy sampling the many different varieties out there, and I'm constantly on the search for the perfect cup.

As for banning things from love, i'm not sure that ban be applied to inanimate objects cause they wouldn't care lol, but what the hey:

smoking (it may just be cause I'm asthmatic and it affects me in a significant way.... but I passionately hate this)
people that eat with their mouth open
people that have no direction or goal in their life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I like cats

I love good food. In Croydon I tried to sample every restaurant on the main street near where I lived. I failed but only because noone else would eat out with me

It's the same up here, there are so many nice places to eat that I want to try, And when I go to them I want to try everything on the menu.
But noone up here either likes eating out or can afford it
Wow... if you were a female I think I would have found my soulmate lol.

I also love sampling food, especially if it's something unusual or that i've never tried before. I find that lesser cultured people just aren't interested in the experience, so I usually go alone. I also make it a point to try everything I possibly can on the menu just for the experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
On the subject of entertainment and rodents, I would really like to see one of these face to face - they look even more amusing.
Holy crap! it's the worlds largest rodent.. just looking at that thing makes me wanna lay down a ton of rat-poison :P

On the subject of human-animal relationships. I've owned about 14 cats over my lifetime and every single one of them had their own personality and quirks. I think the simple ability to show an animal affection and have it returned unconditionaly is more satisfying than anything I know. They make me laugh with the antics they get up to and I muse at just how human-like some of the things they do can be.