View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 01:01   #23
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What do you love?

If I were to be stranded on a desert island and had unlimited food/water, then I could probably live happily for 6 months given an mp3 player filled with 40 gigs of music of my choosing (+ good headphones) , the complete works of Wittgenstein (in English), and the ability to play Go + IRC on the internet (via a laptop + wireless connection I guess, I'd need the laptop to charge the mp3 player anyway).

Last edited by Nodrog; 17 Nov 2006 at 01:23.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote