View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 05:54   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What do you love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
A teddy bear doesn't have a personality, nor does it show appreciation or affection for looking after it.
I'm sure you can get a teddy bear which says "Thank you for looking after me, I love you!" when you pull a chord. And on some level I'm sure (thanks to slight imperfections in the production process) that each teddy bear is ever so slightly different which we might as well, if we're horribly abusing the term anyway, call that it's personality.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote