View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 22:14   #139
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Denial HCs Round 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
No, you're only going to succeed on an appeal if you can prove your innocence beyond a reasonable degree.
Theyve confessed already, as far as appeals go its game over for them. The fact that they're whining and trying just shows how far they are prepared to sink.
If i were still a multihunter i would consider increasing the sentence after such a pathetic and shallow attempt

Denial members - is this the sort of people you want to lead you?
I don't think anyone needs to do anything. In terms of their own reputation they are pretty much digging their own hole.