View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 15:09   #131
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Denial HCs Round 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keizari
I'm waiting for you to elaborate how exactly I won that round as a planet/galactic commander of my galaxy/high commander of the Omen alliance.
My apologies, it was a very long time ago and I incorrectly assumed that eXilition played the round when in fact they played the following one and that you were affiliated with them at the time. The main thrust of my point stands though, in was 10 rounds ago, anyone who cares already knows about it. There are other threads discussing it in great depth and if you feel the topic still deserves attention you could bump one. I doubt you'd get a very positive reaction though. It was a fair point to raise once and an accurate rebuttal of Assassin's (and other's) posts but I really don't think it was required to debate the entire thing again in a thread that doesn't even concern it. You stated your opinion on MH bias and "judicial inequality", which I happen to agree with but I don't agree with having to read it another 3 or 4 times in exhaustive detail. That said I once again apologise for incorrectly assigning your affiliation that round.

Last edited by Achilles; 25 Jun 2008 at 17:50.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote