View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 03:11   #122
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Denial HCs Round 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse
Finally, someone who thinks like I do! WTF is wrong with having a 0 factories option?
Nothing, if it was an option presented to you by the game. It isn't. If we are just going to make shit up then what's wrong with a billion ships for the price of one option? I mean, if you find a way to hack the DB input then it should be ok right? Seems fair to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse
IMO I think the planets that were reset were reset because the MH's knew they had made a wrong decision and there was no way to back out without conceading a failure on their part, so this was the best compromise they could come up with. They knew this problem had been around, they knew they failed to fix it, they knew it had been abused countless times before, only these few had been caught.
If they really thought it was above board they would have told everyone in their alliance that they could trust even remotely about it, as mentioned above. They didn't, they kept it at HC and prior renowned cheat level only. Can you explain why that is?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote