View Single Post
Unread 22 Sep 2006, 01:20   #21
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: banner design help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
There's a well-known mathematical relationship between penis size and the size of your 'machine'.

Basically, if you're driving around in a 10 year old Nissan Sentra, you're probably transporting most of your penis on the back seat.

If you've got any kind of pickup truck (there is a caveat in the equation if you use the truck for legitimate heavy duty work) then your penis is likely to fit in the cigarette lighter, possibly without touching the sides.

Having a 600hp truck that does a quarter mile in 10seconds puts you firmly in the 'is that a pack of Lifesavers* in your pocket and I can tell you're obviously pleased to see me' category.

* Polos, UK-ers.
Best. Post. EVER!

(at least recently)

Glad to see you're not dead old man
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote