View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 01:21   #37
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The First Holocaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Actualy about 10-12 million died in the death camps. including - but not limitied to - about 6 million jews. I find it somewhat strange that the massive amounts of romani, serbs, russians, slavs, communists, homosexuals and whatnot that were killed or worked to death so often are left out.
I don't know those figures by heart, so I only mentioned the jews, which was enough to make him look stupid.

And to Zhukov, the victims of Stalins regime range from little to few, exact numbers will probably never found, because of the thourough rewriting of history, which was a big hobby of a lot of Stalinists at the time. However, the quote 'One man's death is a tragedy, a million is just statistics' says enough about Stalin