Thread: Your Life
View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 20:45   #37
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Your Life

Employment and Location: 3 bedroom semi with my parents, and my brother when he's back from uni. The house is in a pretty decent area relative to most of the rest of S****horpe. I live at the bottom of a hill, and the top of that hill is particularly awful to live, but the ghetto kids generally keep their gang wars to themselves.

Education: Currently at John Leggott sixth form college which I am finding incredibly boring. I enjoyed the first year but now I just want to get out. Approaching A Level exams in June. I'm doing Maths, History and Politics and need ABB to get into Sheffield to study Politics. I should do it, but if there are any question marks they are over my ability to get a B in Maths. We'll see...

Social life: Yeah pretty cool. I probably don't go out enough, but I go out on a semi-regular basis with various mates and we have a laugh and everything. No problems here.

Love life: Nothing of note to speak of. I'm fairly unattractive but by Friday at least I won't be a 17 year old virgin any more

Finances: Meh... I have enough to get drunk and buy various things I like. I expect I'll struggle at university, but few don't.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote