Thread: Your Life
View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 19:19   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your Life

Emploment

Recently got promoted at work. Enjoying it "alright". All of the bosses really like me and with only a couple of exceptions so do the rest of the staff (\o/ i'm popular \o/).

Love Life

There are a couple of options that are open to me if i so wish (at work). I do not know if i want an "office romance" tho. I'll prolly cave sometime within the next month tho *shrug*

Future

Got a Linguaphone Mandarin kit so i wanna learn that as best i can. Possibly go on a short course in the Evenings at Glasgow when September comes round (if things are going alright). After thinking about quitting work and going back to Uni i've realised that financially i can't really do this so i intend to do an OU course in Buisness/Economics/Management (something like that), but do it as quick as possible (ie in 3 years). I'm off work for 3 months of the year anyways so i should be able to handle it. After that i WILL quit work and do a masters in business or something then get a very much better paying job. Whilst doing all this studying i hope to get promted at work to EO level at least (very likely ... my lack of experience in my job is the only thing holding me back ... in a year time i will be prime promotion candidate etc) and then hopefully HEO. With this management experinece things should be sweet in job getting land.

Social Life

Prolly going to the net meet (i'll be seeing my m8 down in London at the same time) although im not 100%. Going to a May Ball at Cambridge Uni with friends in June. Going to Oktober Fest in Germany with friends in September. Also thinking of going to Mexico next April to learn a little spanish and **** a few american students on spring break.

Disclaimer

All these plans depend on me not "making it big" at poker. If i do start doing real well (which i hope i do) i'll just play poker professionally (this does not look at all likely atm)