Thread: Your Life
View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 17:49   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate
Obviously I'm both excited and really nervous about uni - I don't really know what to expect at all, so it is scary, but i'll live with it.
Don't worry about it - uni is ace

Quote:
£4.10 an hour. The only reason I stay there is because the people I work with are ace, and I need the money.
That's the only reason I worked at the cinema. Working with fun people makes the job 10 times better, which means the crappy pay doesn't matter. I'd much rather have a job I enjoy with less pay, than a monotonous well-paying job.

Quote:
Last summer I met this girl on the internet ... about 250 miles away... I still wish she lived closer cos I know we'd have something really good together.
I think perhaps that's better though. Because you only spent a bit of time with her, you had a great time with her and so never left the honeymoon period. Leaving it as it is at the moment means you'll have a really positive view on the whole thing. If you spent more time together, it might end up that you don't really get along that well when it's more intense

(speaking from experience)

Quote:
In the future I hope to be a teacher. My parents don't want me to but that's still what I'm aiming for for now. It's not set in stone though, I'm still open-minded as to what I want to do in the future, and I don't think many people really know at this age exactly what they'll be in the future anyway.
That's a good view to have. If you start to decide what you want to do now, no doubt something will go wrong and you'll be stuck with no plans at all.

Why don't your parents want you to be a teacher?

What are you planning on doing at uni? French and German?

Last edited by Tomkat; 10 Apr 2005 at 18:17.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote