View Single Post
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 19:19   #44
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
Do you really think that with your handful of rounds of experience that you can accurately predict how a round is going, better even than people like Pommeh and Steinmetz and Buddah? I'm quite sure they're better qualified to run their respective alliances than you would ever be.
I love how you quoted two of the most idle people i've ever bp'ed with!

Seems to me that everyones kicked up alot of fuss about Apprime's main gals getting incs for a singular night, when they've prob had f'all inc for the rest of the round. When most of your ally is crammed into four 'fortress' gals you set yourself up for that sort of attack, nobody wants to start a block war - just roid the fat gals that would otherwise be too strong to attack. I really dont see how the teaming up on 4 gals for the night can be considered anything close to the gangbangs we've seen in the past - if the gals become too fat again, the same will happen and it would be naive to assume otherwise. If they werent so obsessed with 'fortress forming' then they would get gradually roided like everyone else, unique circumstances require a special response.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote