View Single Post
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 22:27   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Roadtrip through California

I travelled around california a good bit two years ago. The San Diego Wildlife Park or whatever it's called is definitely one of the the things worth seeing on your trip. L.A. is a bit shit, urban sprawl is such a great tourist attraction, but if you can make it up to the mountains surrounding it they're rather nice (I can't really remember if you can do much fishing or things like that up there but it's probably worth looking into if you like that sort of thing). Oh and try and go whale-watching if you're there in the right season!