View Single Post
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 22:20   #7
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold
Re: Roadtrip through California

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Are Gay
The main advice i think you need is simply this: Las Vegas is in Nevada NOT California (you moron).

Also San Diego is much, MUCH nicer than Los Angeles so i'd go there instead. Furthermore I would advise you against spending too much time in San Fransisco 'cause it's the gay capital of the USA but i'm guessing that you already knew that and that was probably the primary reason behind your decision to go to California (you gay).
i like how you try to be a flamer, but yet you fail miserably

anyway, i realise las vegas is in nevada, the other thing i'd like to see but couldn't find the name of isn't in california either, but it's close to it..

I wish you could join us just to say where we are and where all the other things are tho!
cura is offline   Reply With Quote