View Single Post
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 20:24   #1
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold
Roadtrip through California

So me and a few friends (belgians) are planning to do a roadtrip through california, but I'm wondering if anybody has any experience from it or lives in california to tell us what's worth seeing overthere

obviously we'll try to do las vegas, los angeles, death valley, grand canyon, route 1, yosemite park and that valley with all the pointy rocks (forgot the name :P) and the one where erosion caused skateboard-ramp-like rocks etc (forgot the name of that aswell)

but are there other things worth seeing overthere?

unfortunately we only have 2 weeks, which might also mean we can't do a few of these things since 4 cool places (las vegas/death valley/grand canyon, los angeles, san fransisco, yosemite park) to see are in the outer corners of california :/

but anyway, I'm wondering if anybody has anything they wanna advice us to go see
cura is offline   Reply With Quote