View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2007, 02:41   #28
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: Copyrighted material

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Are Gay
Stories will eventually leave print media. This is a hard one for me to admit to as i want to become an author and be successful and be able to just laze around after publishing a few hit novels () but truly i see this as the way things will go. Novels haven't really existed for all that long (a few hundred years). In the past bards would go round telling stories "performing" for people. I see the interactive quality returning. I think that the stories people get involved with in the future will be game story lines. The most successful authors will be those who write for game companies. Games with an online , interactive, aspect to it (i.e. because normal games can be pirated but if you have people paying a subscription to play with other people then that's where the money will be made).

happily i dont see e-books ever becomming better than holding a book in your hands.

like a painting, its first and best format is on an organic material, that has texture and solidity.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote