View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 15:59   #14
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Copywrited material

Printed media including books and stories: until decent digital paper arrives to the masses it's fine.
Music: as soon as they cut loose from big record labels and find new avenues the artists shouldn't starve.
TV shows: this is a tricky one because one can already receive streams of shows sans advertising on the internet and although i have no knowledge of the industry i'd suspect producers need a large capital influx to begin. it all depends on if a large enough proportion of the populous move away from their televisions to their computers. i can see university students doing so, but not families.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote