View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2007, 09:34   #14
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Free Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Theyre pretty much all terrible, youll just have your stream interupted every few minutes for buffering. I mean sure, use it if you have no other option and dont care that much, but dont put your hopes on actually being able to watch it.
Depends on your internet connection. 2Mbit is the minimum, although I survive fine on it. Anything better than 4Mbit and you won't have any problems at all.

Sometimes it's just a case of looking for good streams - Sopcast Channel 2104 always works wonders for me.