View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 09:19   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Say goodbye to image searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I don't understand why a cache of a web page, with copyrighted content, is any different than a cache of the image. The cache of the web page includes the site's images.
Does it?

When I look at a cache of this site the images all look like they are from pirate.planetarion.com (if I look at the properties of an individual icon for instance). If I look at a cache of a site that is down, generally all I will see is the text of the page, not the images.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
that's like someone putting all their belongings on the street and expect them not to be stolen
I think a better analogy would be putting your things (or yourself) out in the street and expecting them not to be photographed. I suppose a 'reasonable expectation of privacy' could be a good place to start when considering these sorts of questions.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote