Thread: Degrees
View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 23:08   #24
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold
Re: Degrees

Well i can tell you this- my memory is terrible, because i had a 220v electric shock a few years back and it has been fairly dodgy since.

I'm in my final year of school- I can completely relate to what you are all saying. yet i regulary studying college level physics and maths- i love the stuff. The thing with such subjects is that, generally, the material a topic consists of is the building block and foundation for stuff you will learn later, so the material will continue to be relevant and continued to be accessed and processed by your brain. Perhaps your "economice" predicament is caused by the wide diversity of the subject, and the fact that the topic are not as inter-connected as they should be?