View Single Post
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 14:57   #199
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The GD Music Archive

"Classical"/Ambient

Ludovico Einaudi - Echoes - The Einaudi Collection

So it's a 'best of' and I'm lining myself to be slated from the word go. But this is a superb album that I find is ideal for a lazy summer morning and afternoon with the best pieces generally being the piano ones such as The Days, The Waves and Limbo. This is excellent for working without distraction or simply relaxing on your own.