View Single Post
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 13:23   #175
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The GD Music Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
Indie
The National - Alligator

Introspective, morose, honest and strangely uplifting. The National are just somthing special. The lyrics are complex, they reward repeat listening - every song has its own theme. You get the feeling that the songs are for frontman Matt Berninger a kind of catharsis, they are raw and personal - yet they could be about anyone. This album is worth your time. Please get it. (Songs to Sample: All the Wine, Abel, Friend of Mine)
all the wine over baby we'll be fine or mr november? really? but yes, this is a ****ing top album. (i know i keep making posts like this, the intention isnt LOOK AT ME! I KNOW MUSIC! - its just that some people here have impeccable taste.)
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote