View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 23:31   #24
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Copyrighted material

I agree with dante on two points in particular. As soon as someone devises a way to pay that's as easy as pressing a key on your mobile phone to give directly to an artist revenue streams will increase for artists. If large media companies remain (I'm not really sure if they will or not but then I'm biased against this kind of centralisation so I'm looking at things in an idealistic way) they will probably increase patronage as positive association with the arts can't be that different from advertisement's current association between attractive man/woman and product; this particularly applies if Jessie Jackson's recent calls to use your currency to enact change catches on.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote