View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 16:23   #17
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Copywrited material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Funny, cable tv companies dont seem to have a problem with the subscription model and making money. Granted the content also appears up online but its not stopping people from subscribing

I missed this originally.

The changes i'm talking about aren't going to happen overnight. I'd say a more realistic time line would be 15 years. First it will be the music industry that goes tits up and then TV. When people realise they don't have to pay for stuff they're gonna stop doing it. That's why i feel such a big deal is being made of copyright protection at the moment by the big companies.
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote