View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 15:21   #11
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Copywrited material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
On a more subjective note, I intensely dislike your idea of interactive stories. There's a reason so few people are writers, and it's because most people would be incapable of writing a half-decent story if their life depended on it. Putting a lot of idiots in charge of something they know nothing about invariably ends in catastrophic failure.

I agree with you that most people are idiots and couldn't / can't write. I mean interactive stories in the sense of the choose your own adventure style. The audience can't choose ANYTHING to happen. They can only choose one of two (maybe at a push 3) possible outcomes. Some of those outcomes can loop back in on themselves (to options which had previously been rejected). It also allows the companies to re-"televise" shows as the show itself could (and probably would) change each time.
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote