Thread: Round 36 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2010, 01:23   #19
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 36 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
I think Zik fi/co needs a 2nd look at. They have 2 Co's and 1 fi yet they have a Fi pod... Usually zik get fr's and cr's for pods. but as JBG said they will have to steal them. If you change the Fi to a Co i think that will fix the problem, or change one of the CO's to a fi just to make things a little easier for zik.

Single targeting as people is very easy to attack with, i dont agree. I think its SO easy to defend every inc ever just by abusing certain ships. This past round there was only 1 fleet that was unstoppable, Cat Fi they could build 95% beetle and roid ANYONE they wanted regarless of value basicly. I dont think that should be done. They should have to build more ships to attack than just 1 ship and pods.
and then if they built 95% beetles? how often do you think they'll get roided? Hosie was the prime example of a pure XP cath planet last round and while he did awesome at the start.. he ended up drifting off at the end like most caths do. The highest ranking cath was someone who went Cath CR then only went beetles mid/end round to help cover incomings.

and i dont see why Zik Fi/Co looks vastly underpowered? Could it be that you simply want it buffed as thats the race/combo you want to play
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote