View Single Post
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 17:52   #27
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future
Re: how do you become pa team

Just my two penneth worth....

I see too many people wittering and complaining on these forums about the standard of the pateam in its current state. Excuse my ignorance on this matter as the only member i have had any dealings with was Appoco whom i found to be extremely helpful and a good listener.

I will admit there are aspects of the game i dislike(with a passion) but the problem i have is that i cant come up with any suggestions that work better than whats already in place.
No new pateam members since r12 did i see posted, i wonder why. All people do on these forums is berate them and try to belittle them with jibes about incompetance and unwillingness to improve the game.
The people we should be putting pressure on is Jolt directly imo, as far as im concerned they are the only people that can make any significant improvements to the game through cash injection for new design and advertising.

Has anyone actually tried that? I guess they would have but i would be interested to know.

In the meantime can we have less of the flaming of pateam on the forums and if we have any meaningful and realistic improvements we can offer do it in a more positive manner, people complain about lack of new blood and interest in the game its hardly surprising if they read the forums first its all negativity.

From reading the forums in my short time here i find it as no surprise whatsoever that nobody is remotely interested on taking on such a thankless and (getting to the point of being) pointless task as pateam.

Keep trying pateam i know i cant do better so you have my support.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote