View Single Post
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 17:02   #17
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: how do you become pa team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Don't be ridiculous. Nobody appoints people they don't know into a position of power in a volunteer-run game unless they know them. This is the same for the mods team. We don't do interviews or CVs. We appoint people we think will do a good job. For us to know they're going to do a good job we have to know them. This is obviously open to massive amounts of abuse. It comes down to who the people in charge are as to whether or not this actually happens.

You get to know them THROUGH the support/MH Team. When they come here applying to help they havent got a clue who they are. When i joined support team none of the PA Team knew me. Probably knew my nick as i have bin involved with PA since day one. Hence why i care a lot about this game. So, you appoint somone based on the fact you know them and think they will do a great job to be a forum mod correct? Well thats the difference. The Support team is there to see how people act toward customers, you go through that, then go through MH. You dont just walk in, say 'Hey i know you appoc can i be PA Team?' doesnt work im afraid.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote