View Single Post
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 21:23   #31
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Jihad. Reality or Stage-Managed Psychological Warfare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
Ask any Muslim if they "respect all religions"
I have.

1- My gf, her mother
2- An argelian friend of my father, and his wife (belgian woman who converted to Islam)

Quote:
None will give you a straight answer, no matter how extreme or "moderate" they are. If they say they do, they are going to hell.
From what I have been told by the people I asked, mentioned above, the Qu'ran states that all three major religions come from the same God, and that they must respect eachother.

Quote:
The reason why Muslims hate the west, is because they are putting up the most resistance to "becoming muslim". This goes against Islam.
You can not force anyone into converting into Islam. Non-believers will get what they deserve when the last prophet comes down to earth, and no one can judge but God.

note: These are their answers. I believe these people to be rational, intelligence human beings from different backgrounds, and they all condone the attacks on the embassies, the burning of flags and the death threats since that is what is giving Islam a bad name. They feel indignated for the publishing of these pictures, but the reaction by the "muslim world" is that of the extremists, and not the true followers of Islam.
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote