View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2008, 16:24   #2
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: New Quest Structure

while I would like the quests to be more useful and for there to be more of them this looks like it could be forcing you down one path too much... for example it forces U to build a disdorter than not everyone will want (tho I note the building any type of factory would get rid of the useless factory etd ended up with this round), and more significantly what are ppl who are not in an alliance to do with the alliance defence option, we should not force everyone to join an alliance to complete the quests (as atm anyone can just apply to an alliance and then withdraw the application).

in short I think the intermediate level needs to be more flexible, tho I have no idea atm how to do it, perhaps several branches should be provided depending on what way a player wishes to go in terms of constructions?

but on the whole I agree that the concept of quests that we have is good but not in its current state nearly as helpful to new players as it should be, and as U say this should be fixed.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote